Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Hair Acsessories


I love adding little accessories to my hair to add a little something to my outfit and lately, there are so many that I want between headbands and scrunchies. I feel like during this time it's important to add the small details to make yourself feel better or more put together. I especially love the coil-like hair ties like these from aerie. I have found that they make my ponytail stay up higher without falling as easily.

I love to wear these scrunchies with the extra fabric hanging down I think it adds so much to a simple half hair up and a regular ponytail. I bought the one in the picture above and this first one in the picture below from Francesca and the rest are from shein. But there are so many stores that see this type of scrunchie and I have linked a bunch below.



6 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I like those scrunchies with the extra fabric, they are so chic! I don’t own any but might like to try the style sometime, as I think it looks nice the way you have worn it. Thanks for sharing. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the scrunchies with the extra ribbon! I have never tried one in my hair, but it seems like the perfect summer accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all are so adorable! I have similar ones :)

    https://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get enough of cute scrunchies right now, they give such a lovely finishing touch to an outfit xo

    Gemma | Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so cute! Wish I had long hair x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute for spring !!!
    shy - https://www.shyyshianne.com/

    ReplyDelete