Thursday, January 7, 2016

My Pick From The Lilly Sale

As most of you know the Lily Pulitzer sale that only happens twice a year (once in august and once in January) happened this past Monday. I only picked one golden item this sale due to the fact that christmas made me bankrupt and also because very soon I will need to buy books for the semester. 

This sale I bought these cropped pants i've wanted these for awhile and I was so excited to see them on sale. I was literally freaking out the night before hoping that they would be included in the sale.



I put together how I plan to style these pants. I'll probably do an outfit post once they get in because i'm so excited, but here is the outfit set up for now:

Nordstrom: Shirt / Lilly Pulitzer: Weekender cropped pants / Nike: Sneakers
S'well: Water Bottle / Fitbit: Wristband / Amazon: Earbuds / Ray Bans: Sunglasses

I'm in love with this look and can't wait to fulfill my new years resolution of taking care of myself and working out, by putting these pants to use!





No comments:

Post a Comment