Thursday, October 13, 2016

Shopbop Sale Picks

Links to products: Liar Liar Sunglasses | Taye Booties | Short Tassel Earrings | Errandi Turtleneck Dress | Cameron Sweater | Inlay Slider iPhone 7 Case | Gisele Long Sleeve Pajama Set | Isobel Hobo | Penny Riding Boots

To be honest I don't shop at shopbop much but if there's a sale you can count me in. This sale is a really good deal and it comes in perfect time to get ahead on some holiday shopping! Once October hits I immediately start looking for deals for Christmas presents and this sale is the perfect start! Linked up above a just a few pieces from the sale that I am loving.... can we talk about how cute this pajama set is! Even though there are still two days left in this sale, items are going super quickly the black cold shoulder shirt sold out even before I could post this!

Happy shopping!





7 comments:

  1. I love those PJ's and that cold shoulder top! Great finds! I don't normally shop Shopbop either, but I might need to check this out!


    Erin.
    www.topknotsandsweatpants.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the riding boots. I'm totally with you on Shopbop. This sale is so great!

    -Emily
    https://baublesandthreads.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good sale! I love your picks. I have been eyeing those booties myself.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good sale! I am surprised I have any money left after this sale!

    xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great post! i hope you're having an amazing day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sales too. You selected some really nice pieces. i like the booties, dress and sweater. :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete