Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Work Wear Wednesday: Mustard Yellow Pants


This has been my go-to work out for this fall season, which is funny because I really went back and forth about these pants because I was nervous I wouldn't have much to wear with them. When it comes to work clothes I like to buy things that I can wear multiple different ways. Turns out that Pinterest is filled with mustard yellow pant outfit ideas. 

 Outfit: Pixie Pants: Old Navy | T-shirt: J.Crew factory (similar) | jean jacket: Old Navy | Shoes: Target (Similar)



  Outfit: Pixie Pants: Old Navy | T-shirt: J.Crew factory (similar) | jean jacket: Old Navy | Shoes: Target (Similar)

These are actually my first pair of pixie pants ever and I can't believe it has taken me this long to buy a pair. These are the most comfortable pair of work pants ever, they are stretchy and so moveable. It's super important that I have outfits that I can be active in because there is no sitting in any of my days. 

I love layering for work also, some mornings it can be freezing cold and then as I get moving throughout the day I feel like I am on fire. Although upstate New York has officially ended our short-lived fall and is now into winer...bring out the hats and gloves. 




6 comments:

  1. They're really cute and I love how you styled them :). I'd probably wear the same with them, navy and mustard work so well.

    Sarah xo Oomph London

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pants are so cute! They are very flattering on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mustard and fall are best friends. You look good
    Happy thursday my dear.
    new post: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/11/bloggers-struggling-with-poor-traffic.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pants - mustard is such a fun colour to style, especially for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great look! Love the pants paired with the striped top and jean jacket!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete