Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Knit Beach Cover Up










 This cover up is unfortunately all sold out but I found a couple that are similar in the style.
Coverup: Similar and Similar | Bathing Suit: TopBottom | Flip Flops: Leather Flip Flops | L.L Bean: Beach Bag | Hat: Women's classic baseball hat

Hello everyone! I'm still in South Carolina for a couple more days and we have been living at the beach. We are there when the sun comes up till it is time to go get ready for dinner. That is a lot of sun (I'm not complaining at all) But my skin and the top of my head are a little bit, so I have been living in this hat and my coverup. I bought this coverup at Abercrombie at the end of last summer because I couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately it is all sold out now but, I did link a couple similar ones up above! I've also been loving this Old Navy bathing suit, it's so simple and was so inexpensive, but it is definitely my favorite suit of the summer.

Did you all check out the Lilly Pulitzer sale? I can't wait to show you guys the couple of items I got. I hope everyone got what they were looking for!!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute cover-up, babe! Love it with the pink bikini showing through!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is this beach cover up and all your goodies you can fit in this big bag! Cuteness.
    lol

    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete