Friday, August 9, 2019

5 Things



Evian Facial Spray: I literally have not stopped this summer which I am not complaining about but my face tends to from the sunscreen, sweating, reapplication of makeup, getting smushed by tiny children, the list goes on. But Evian facial spray helps to wash that all away by removing damaging substances and keeping you hydrated on the hottest of days.

Califa Farms XXEspresso Cold Brew: I love Iced coffee in the mornings to bring to work with me but I was so tired of just pouring coffee over ice and having the same taste every day. So I decided to try a cold brew and I picked this one up from The Fresh Market and it is sooooo good!

Roller Lash: I received a sample of Roller Lash in my Ipsy bag this month and forgot how much I loved it until I was reminded of it again. That's one of the reasons I love my Ipsy subscription because it introduced new products and can make you fall back in love with old ones.

Secret Obsession: I watched this Netflix original last week and I honestly have no idea how I feel about it. I don't wanna give any spoilers away but I will say I still have a lot of unanswered questions. It's a great suspenseful movie and I love Brenda Song who was amazing in it.

Target bathing suit: This bathing suit is actually only the second one I have gotten this year which I think is pretty good for me considering how much I love bathing suits. I really wanted a one-shoulder one this year. When I went into target I was fully in the mindset to get a black one-shoulder but then I found this one and completely changed my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment