Monday, August 22, 2016

Boardwalk Pull-on Shorts on a Boardwalk







J.Crew: 3" PRINTED BOARDWALK PULL-ON SHORT (Different pattern) Similar| Garage: Shirt Sold Out (Similar) | Nautica: Bahia T-Strap Bow Sandals | Premier Jewelry: Gold Chain necklace (Similar) | Fossil: Cat eye sunglasses

We finally made it to South Carolina,  Myrtle Beach! The car ride was a little rough I'm not going to lie but we are here and we are loving it! It is gorgeous here it's one of my favorite places to visit, it's so relaxing, but also filled with fun things to do. Last night we went to Murells Inlet to a restaurant called Creek ratz. It's called Creek Ratz, because that is the nickname of the kids who live in Murells Inlet. I love restaurants that have a great meaning behind them. If you come to Myrtle Beach going to Creek Ratz is a must. The hush puppies are delicious and there is always a band and people line dancing, it's a gem in the middle of thousands of restaurants here. 

So a new J. Crew store opened up in the mall in my area and you could say I'm obsessed especially since it's a J. Crew Merchantile, which is like a J. Crew Factory only located in a mall.  Before leaving for Myrtle, Kyle and I headed over to check it out and we each got a pair of shorts. I picked up these cute boardwalk pull-on shorts for only 27$. I love the hot pink pattern and the stretchy waistline is perfect for vacation to make room for all the food i have been consuming while here!

Ok! Who is shopping the Lilly sale today?! I am writing this the night before and already have my alarm set. I usually have something in mind of what I want, but this ,time there isn't something I really have my eye on. This could be dangerous because then I could just get one of everything! 

I hope everyone gets the items they want and happy shopping! 


5 comments:

  1. Love these shorts!! Pull on shorts are my favorite.
    Myrtle Beach is definitely on my list of places to visit one day!

    XO, Destinee Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT GREAT SHORTS! the back of the top is so cute too!

    Life is just Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing shorts, love how they really make the whole outfit pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun shorts. I love how vibrant they are!!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your shorts!!

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete