Monday, October 3, 2016

Apple Picking Blues











                                                                       Outfit                                                                        
Gap: V-neck cozy sweater | J.Crew: Puffer vest | Hollister: Super skinny jeans | Target: Nude flats | 
Kendra Scott: Pendant necklace

This past weekend was Kyles birthday weekend and all he wanted was apple cider doughnuts and some cold apple cider, and I was not about to veto this idea. We went to a cute apple orchard about 30 minutes away from our house and had an amazing time picking apples and eating doughnuts!

It was pretty chilly when we went so this gap sweater was perfectly paired with my J. Crew puffer vest. This sweater was so soft I feel in love with it the second I touched it, its perfect for fall and comes in soooo many other colors. I went with the blue because I have so many cream or black sweaters and wanted to switch it up. And this color is just so pretty! This J.Crew puffer vest will always be one of my staples in the fall months I would wear this vest every day if I could.

I hope everyone has a good week!






15 comments:

  1. The perfect apple picking outfit! Love this look!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to your babe! This was such a great way to celebrate, donuts and cider, yes, please! I'm sure it was all so delicious, too! As for your outfit, I adore that puffer vest! I've been thinking of getting one myself, can you believe I don't have one!? I have about 10 faux fur ones, but not one puffer, haha. Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to get a puffer vest they are amazing! Thanks for stopping by!!
      Xoxo!

      Delete
  3. I need to find somewhere to go apple picking! So fun.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your vest-and i love that it is vest wearing/apple picking time!
    Cute,
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Lovely scenery for photos too :)

    www.lauralouiseellis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vest! Such a classic piece to have for Fall!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that vest and y'all look so cute together!!

    xoxo,
    Abigail
    http://www.belleofthebrier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had so much fun! We're heading to the apple orchard this weekend and I am pumped! :)

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been apple picking before but seems like lots of delicious fun.:)

    XoXo Noma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Apple picking must be super fun! Nice outfit! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apple picking and apple cider donuts are the BEST parts of autumn. Btw love how you styled your vest
    -Kate
    katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute vest! I hope you guys had a great time :) Apple cider donuts sound so yummy :)

    -Emily
    https://baublesandthreads.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a beautiful day to go apple picking!
    XO
    http://stripesandsolitaires.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are apple picking next weekend!!! Super excited! Love love this outfit! Looks great on you!

    xo,
    Rika
    www.thestylefolio.com

    ReplyDelete