Friday, September 30, 2016

September Favorites





I can not believe how fast September went and that it is already October tomorrow! A lot happened in the month of September, I started another semester of college, I started a new job as a preschool teacher, and fall began this month! With a ton of different things happening within this month, my monthly favorites are a big mish-mosh of randomness. But I think that this is a good thing because these are honestly my favorite things of the month!

With school starting up this month I have been loving these colorful pens to use in my planner as a way to keep organized, and it's a fun way to remember things. I also always keep an umbrella with me, in upstate New York the weather can be winter in the morning and mid-summer in the afternoon, so you never know what could happen throughout the day and I like to stay prepared so I have been loving this Vera Bradley one!

With fall starting this month I have been diving into fall accessories and fall home decor and I have been obsessed with these J. Crew factory booties. I love the suede material and the light color will go with any outfit! And let's please take a moment to appreciate fall home decor, now I haven't gotten much but I would seriously burn fall candles all year round if it didn't annoy my family (lol). 

Now ladies, I do have a nonmonthly favorite that unfortunately comes every month, I'm taking about  my "friend", my "aunt flow", my PERIOD. I know we all hate this time of the month, and for me it's especially hard due to my horrendous cramps that come along each month. But thankfully there are products that can help this to become a monthly favorite and that is the period pack, which is a monthly subscription that is coming soon to help to prepare yourself and make the week of your period a little easier check it out here at period-pack.com and sign up for emails to be notified when the boxes come out! 

Don't forget to check out period-pack.com and let me know what your September favorites are!
Thank you so much for stopping by!






12 comments:

  1. Great favorites!! Love the booties!! I need to try the lip injection, always searching for new fabulous glosses.

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe it is already almost October either. We just got a fall candle, and it made me so excited. Fun favorites.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing says fall quite like a pumpkin scented candle! Bath & Body works always has the best seasonal scents :)

    -Emily
    https://baublesandthreads.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fall cover is soo pretty! Happy October!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkin scented candles are a must for fall! Love all your picks :)

    Monika | www.palateforstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a nice selection. I love the umbrella - I am amassing a small collection here in Seattle. Good luck with school and your new job, and I hope you have a nice (dry) weekend! XO
    Janea | theSTYLetti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing Period Pack with everyone! :) and I love the phone case design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's your review of the too faced lip injection!!! I'm dying to get some lip plumper!!
    xx Leah

    www.fashtrav.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the lip plumper! The only down side was that I found that it didn't last very long, so I just had to reapply a couple times. But other than that I really liked it! XO!

      Delete
  9. I have a chewy bar for breakfast most mornings :) Also love that water bottle!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! Loving the nail polish!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete