Monday, October 24, 2016

Thankful for Pumpkins












Target: Halloween Tee | Nordstrom: Jeans (similar) | L.L Bean: Freeport field jacket | Ankle boots (similar) | Kate Spade: Demi Eyeglasses


I really love the fall time, it is my favorite time of the year, but I am not that crazy over Halloween. So today I have on a spooky shirt to get me more in the mood for the spooky holiday. I wanted a shirt that was festive for Halloween but not too much so I thought this one was perfect! 

This past weekend we went pumpkin picking, but it was pouring rain out so we didn't get any pictures which was so disappointing. Then we went out to my favorite Mexican restaurant and I had the most delicious taco salad. And yet again I am the world's worst blogger because I forgot to take a picture, but it was delicious! So on Sunday we took some pictures with the pumpkins we got, and Sunday the weather was gorgeous!

I hope everyone has a great week!













11 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Such a cute too :)

    XO,
    Emily
    https://baublesandthreads.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to go to the pumpkin patch! But I think I've already missed my chance.
    Cheers
    Diana
    www.seaofblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you're so cute! That shirt is amazing :)

    Xo, Katie
    Willow + White

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Pumpkin pickin' is one of my favorite fall activities!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pumpkins are defintely the best part of fall!
    -Kate
    katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Fall time too because of the scenery and the pumpkins! Just not so much the weather.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those glasses! So cute! I sometimes wish that I needed glasses, lol! Love the booties too!
    xoxo,
    Abigail
    http://www.belleofthebrier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are really cute :)

    www.memoriesofthepacific.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute post
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete