Monday, October 31, 2016

October 2016 Recap (Birthdays, Car Accident, and Halloween!)


I cannot believe that October is over already, this month is always packed full of events and always flies by but it feels like this month went by particularly faster. This month started off with Kyles birthday, we went apple picking and got apple cider and cider doughnuts. They were delicious and he was a very happy man.
 This month started off with Kyles birthday, we went apple picking and got apple cider and cider doughnuts. They were delicious and he was a very happy man.
Find this blog post here!

Then came my mom's birthday and we had some dinner at home and hung out as a family. I made her a chocolate cherry chip birthday cake with homemade strawberry frosting, it was delicious!
This post can be seen here! My momma is so cute!


With this month being the month of Halloween I got into the holiday spirit with a graphic tee and some pumpkins, check it out here!

During the beginning of this month, I was waiting at a stop light on my way home from school and I got rear-ended. Thankfully no one was hurt in this situation, things can be replaced, but people can not.

On Thursday, October 27th an amazing thing happened... my mom, my sister and I went to a Carrie Underwood concert and it was nothing less than amazing. We had such a great night the three of us and even though it snowed that day, nothing was going to ruin our excitement. We have all been huge fans of Carrie Underwood since she was on American Idol. There is so much talent in that women and it is definitely a must see show if she comes to your town!


This Halloween weekend I went up to Kyles school to visit him along with some of our other friends. It is always so fun to see Kyle because I miss him so much while he is at school. But we are almost done with this awful situation of long distance and it will all be worth it at the end! Kyle and I went as a Christmas tree and a Christmas present!

Happy Halloween everyone!

















3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy October! Glad to hear you're okay after the car accident!!

    XO,
    Emily
    https://baublesandthreads.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your accident! I was supposed to go to Carrie Underwood also, but then found out I had a kidney stone a few hours before. Boo!

    Hears to looking at you, November!

    Erin
    www.topknotsandsweatpants.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard of cider donuts, they sound yum :) You are so right about October, I feel like it went the fastest out of all the months this year!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete