Monday, November 21, 2016

Thanksgiving Day Outfit








Gap: Sweater | Jcrew: Flannel | Target: Corduroy Skirt | Macy's: Black boots (similar) 

I looks these photos just as the sun was setting and didn't realize the pictures would come out this dark but I think this outfit speaks for itself. This is my Thanksgiving day outfit and I can not wait to wear it. I love this flannel under this gray sweater it gives off such a festive feel. I used to wear corduroy a ton when I was little and then fell away from it as I grew. But recently I have fallen back in love with it when I found this corduroy skirt at target! 
I cannot wait for thanksgiving, it is one of my favorite holiday's I love dressing up and going to the party. Watching the parade in the morning, this year mom said she would make homemade cinnamon rolls in the morning! Then the day ends with lots of Christmas shopping and excitement!

I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving!









6 comments:

  1. Loving that J. Crew Flannel! I always want to try this trend, but can't get past how bulky my flannels feel underneath my sweater.

    Erin
    Top Knots & Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones from jcrew are so light you should try those I love them!

      Delete
  2. That flannel under there is SO cute. I love it!

    XO from Austin,

    Sarah | The Bella Insider | @sarah_thebella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoes look so cute and comfy!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the touch of plaid!
    -Kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete