Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Extra-Soft Yarn Sweater

 On president's day, we went to a doctor's appointment and then out to the best lunch and did a tiny bit of shopping. I bought this cardigan in navy blue which is the softest cardigan I have ever felt. When I was checking out the lady told me it was final sale, and I was like if it doesn't fit I'll wear it to bed it's so soft. I also bought this long sleeve peplum top in black which will be a perfect staple to wear with my colored work pants.

Outfit: Extra-soft yarn sweater | Ripped jeans (old, similar) | Cheetah mules | Sunglasses

Okay, so let's talk about this sweater, first, it was like below freezing out when we snapped these pictures but it was so worth it for this sweater. This sweater reminds me of a softer teddy sweater (which is pretty much just what it is). This sweater is called the extra-soft yarn sweater but Kait and I just keep calling it the soft teddy sweater. 

I feel as though this sweater is much lighter but still warm which is exactly what I look for in a sweater. This sweater has a high wool content which made me a little nervous at first because my skin is so sensitive to wool but it is not scratchy at all. I read in the reviews that someone bought this sweater in a few sizes up to wear it as a boyfriend style which I thought was super interesting and really want to try now!

9 comments:

  1. This is such a cute look! Your sweater looks so soft and cozy!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 'll wear it to bed, oh my it must be soft. It looks great on you. Congratulations on such a good find!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the softest, coziest sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool sweater and lovely slippers!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit here! I'd wear these slippers on any given day xx

    Naya
    www.nayatilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater looks so cozy and beautiful. I like colour as well as way how you style it. Also your mules are amazing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/01/carolina-herrera-good-girl-eau-de-parfum_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great important post, where you make the main focus, really makes me happy for its necessary of importance.

    ReplyDelete