Thursday, September 22, 2016

Sleeveless Sweater Outfit









Outfit: J. Crew Factory: Sleeveless Turtleneck sweater | Hollister: Jean Leggings | Target: Lace-up Heels (Similar | Similar | Similar) | Kendra Scott: Similar

I am so in love with sleeveless sweaters for this season. A few weeks ago I went shopping at the outlets and saw this and could not say no. I think this sweater is the perfect transition top from summer into fall, and then add a long sleeve tee underneath for when it gets colder. I was a little nervous at first about the fabric because my skin is so sensitive, but it ended up being a lot softer than I had originally planned. This sweater also comes in black and a maroon color which may be future purchases for me because I like this sweater so much!

I have worn these jeans in so many different posts, (here and here) I pretty much live in these jeans. They are jeggings so they're so soft and comfortable. I love the look of dark jeans because you can dress it up or dress it down. I love the dark with the light sweater.

These shoes are first of all amazing, I bought these from target for my 21st birthday and they are unfortunately sold out. But the good news is, is there are so many other pairs of shoes that are just like these. I linked a few of my favorites up above. They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own but they are so cute I love them!





16 comments:

  1. This is a great fall transition look! OMG these shoes are everything...so jealous :)

    -Emily
    https://baublesandthreads.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweater is so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweater!

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pup popping in the photo! super cute fall look!


    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a good sleeveless sweater! Great outlet find. So cute on you!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sweater and how cute are those sandals! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que pasada de fotos. Estas increible. Combinas la ropa de una manera muy especial. Un besito y te invito a visitar mi blog.
    Las siete maravillas de Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute outfit! I love your turtleneck tank! I really need one of these :)

    The Daily Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great in white <3 classic and sophisticated

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! I have been craving a sleeveless sweater since last year!!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm all about the sleeveless sweater – such a great transitional piece!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute look! Love the shirt!

    http://alexamjohnson.com

    ReplyDelete