Wednesday, May 10, 2017

My Mom.

I know a lot of people always say that their mom is their best friend, but when I say it I mean it with my whole heart. My mom is someone that I can go to with anything and she will help me out no matter what. I can talk to her like a friend but she gives advice like a mother. My mom is an amazing person inside and out, she deserves the world and so much more.


My mom is a lover of cooking and trying new recipes and having food network dinner nights (which we haven't done in forever momma!). She loves to travel and try out new things. She loves her two pups who are her world. She loves her job where she helps kids in need and does amazing things to better the lives of children, she's a hard worker. But most importantly my mom loves her kids and her husband. She is an amazing person.


My favorite thing to do with my mom is to go out to dinner and then come home and watch a movie. She usually picks a sad movie which drives me insane because I get so invested into it but it's what she likes and they're usually good movies.

I love to go shopping with my mom and spend quality time with her, we could talk for hours and hours about anything and everything. I love our yearly trips to Vermont which she always does such an amazing job making sure that everyone is having a fun time.


Happy Mothers Day momma. 

Here is a template that you can use to give mom a special message this Mothers day. It is from the website ftd and they have a bunch of different messages to all the moms in your life. 












2 comments:

  1. How sweet are you to dedicate a post to your mom! Happy Mother's Day to her for raising such a great person :) You two look so much alike!!

    Erin
    Top Knots & Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful post :)

    Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete