Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday's Weekly Review/ Weekend Happenings (long sleeve mermaid dress)

This is going to be a new series to the blog kind of to replace my Friday Fives, I am going to talk about my weekend plans, current obsessions such as this Long sleeve mermaid dress and this blue dress shirt. So I hope you like it and let me know what you think and if you have any ideas on what you want me to add in!

After this very stressful week, I am so wishing I was at the Taconic hotel in this gorgeous lounge sipping a glass of wine. Some day soon I will be there I am determined.

Weekend plans:
This weekend is Mothers day weekend as all of you know so it is going to be a busy one. Friday night we are taking my Fathers parents out to dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants for an early celebration. Then Saturday my parents are going out on an awesome date night to see the musical cabaret (which I am super jealous of). So I am going to take my sister shopping for last minute mothers day gifts, and probably go out to dinner with her. And then on Sunday, my mom's parents are coming for lunch at one of their favorite spots. I think we're going to make my mom breakfast in bed so that she has her special time dedicated to her. If you missed it check out my post all about my mom here that I posted on Wednesday.

This past week happenings:
This past week a lot has happened, I finished my junior year of college, my sister picked up her prom dress, and my car is finally getting fixed. If you have been reading for awhile then you may remember my post from October where I talked about getting into a car accident. My car is finally getting fixed from that accident.

Current favorite findings:

Favorite things on the internet:
  • The tone it up challenge. I have always loved the tone it up videos on youtube and now I am doing their bikini challenge and so far it is going well. I am going to do a full post on this with my thoughts once it is over.
  • Alex Garza videos on youtube. I have really loved Alex for a long time on youtube, her videos are amazing and so fun. Her bestie Mallory is also so amazing and hysterical online. 
  • I finally finished the Gilmore girls and the Gilmore girls a year in the life. I am actually not sure how I feel about it. I loved the actual show but I have to say that the Netflix four-part series was a little off to me. I liked it but it didn't feel like the show. I am sad it is over though, you get so invested into characters as weird as that sounds it is true. 

1 comment:

  1. That hotel lounge looks amazing! I thought the same about the Year in the Life series of the Gilmore Girls. I honestly think you could tell it had been years since they all acted together because the Winter episode felt so forced but by the end I liked it a lot more. It was definitely more theatrical than the series was. Parts I loved others I could have done without. Emily Gilmore in that series was my favorite person ever!

    Erin
    Top Knots & Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete