Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What I Bought From the Sale

I bought this dress from the sale, and it is actually the only thing that I bought because this girl has got textbooks to buy. But much like every year this year I had something in mind that I wanted while going into the sale. One year I really wanted a popover another year I really wanted a shift. This year I wanted a more casual sleeveless dress. I have two Marlow t-shirt dresses and a short sleeve dress similar to the short sleeve Marlow dress.




So this year I bought a Margot swing dress, this dress really caught my eye because I can see it being worn to so many different events. I really wanted a dress that could be worn casual but also dressed up and I think this is the perfect dress for that.

Today is the last day of the sale so let me know what you got from the sale!!



1 comment: