Monday, July 3, 2017

Gingham for Fourth of July






Dress: Romwe | Shoes: Jack Rogers | Necklace: Dogeared
Happy almost Fourth of July! I hope that everyone had an amazing long holiday weekend. Mine was very nice and relaxing and filled with family members that I haven't seen in awhile, which is always so nice.

So about this dress, I really love it but, when I first bought it I thought that it was navy but it turns out that it was black. It was one of those late night purchases when I was half asleep so it's really my own fault. Even though it is black I am still a huge fan. I feel like there is something that just screams America about gingham. I also love the back detailing on this dress it gives the dress something extra.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!!

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress for 4th of July. It looks so pretty. Love that kind of style.
    Hope you had a wonderful day.

    xx, Andrea - Strawberries 'n' Champagne
    www.strawberriesnchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great 4th! I'm loving that dress, whether it's black or blue! It's look super cute on you! I've tried on every gingham dress there is, but I just can't seem to pull it off! LOL

    Lauren
    http://oliverstwistblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that dress! gingham is so charming for the fourth! hope it was a great one!

    marissa

    http://www.onecrafdiygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute and I honestly thought it was navy!

    Erin // Plaid & Pearls 

    ReplyDelete