Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Off the Shoulder Transition Dress





Outfit: Target: Off the shoulder floral dress | Target: Gladiator sandals | Kate Spade: Cactus necklace

I think that transition months are so hard when it comes to finding something to wear. If you have been a long time reader of the blog then you would know that I complain about this A LOT! New York has the worst weather when it comes to the transition months. The day before I took these photos I had on pants and a sweater and then was sweating while shooting this outfit.

Anyways enough of my complaining, this dress is pretty much amazing. I think this is the perfect pattern for fall and summer. I can't wait to add a jean jacket when it gets colder, I really think that will add this whole look together. AND CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS NECKLACE?!?! How cute is this little baby cactus necklace from Kate Spade, I am obsessed with it. They also have this cactus ring that matches and I NEED it.

I hope everyone had an amazing Labor day weekend I took Monday off from blogging to organize my life. I spent the entire day Sunday making curtains (post coming soon) which was harder than I anticipated it to be. Then Monday I spent the day cleaning and hanging around the house which was so nice, but now back into reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment