Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August Wishlist

I cannot believe that it is August already. This summer is going by so fast and it really has to slow down. So today I am talking about my wishlist for August, some of the items are summer related (to keep this summer going) and some are transition pieces because fall is upon us.
Greece leather slide sandals - I love this style of sandals but there is no way that I would spend $700 on a pair of the Hermès ones. But Steve Madden has this pair which is very similar and only $80, which is a little more in my price range. 

Dual zip crossbody - I have been wanting a very simple crossbody bag that would go with any outfit and is appropriate for any occasion. This crossbody from Target is exactly what I have been looking for, it is inexpensive so it can be brought to concerts or summer events and I won't be too worried about it getting ruined!

Vineyard Vines Skort - Serious question here: are skorts making a comeback? I'm really into selling and buying items on Poshmark right now and I really want an older (vintage?) piece of Lilly Pulitzer. One of the vintage pieces on there that I have my eye on is a Lilly skort. 

Jcrew Tie Tee - Jcrew t-shirts are my favorite basic tee's, they are so comfortable and I love the fit of them. I love this tee with shorts but it also transitions well with jeans or army green pants for the fall time. 

Sun Hat - I have a beach trip coming up at the end of August and there is nothing worse than getting a sunburn on the top of your head. My mom and I always say we're going to make a hairspray with sunscreen in it that doesn't leave your hair greasy. 

Lilly Pulitzer dress - There is nothing better than a Lilly dress in the summertime and even better yet the Lilly sale is just around the corner. I'm excited about this year's sale although I don't have a want for a specific item so we will see what I end up with. 

Circle wicker bag - I have seen these bags and variation of wicker bags everywhere this summer and I actually can't believe I don't have one yet. I think they are so cute and this one from Target is at the top of my NEED list (yes it's a need not a want). 

Pom Pom Beach cover up - This is another item that I have had my eye on for a while. I love beach cover-ups but I never buy them because I feel as though they are something that gets's ruined very easily. But I have wanted a pom pom cover up for a while so I may have to do it this summer. 

Vineyard Vines hat - Okay so the last thing I need at the moment is another Vineyard Vines hat but I really want a white one. 

Kentvi Sandal - These sandals are part of the Nordstrom anniversary sale on a great deal right now!! These sandals are the perfect transition shoe from summer to fall. I love these because they are so versatile. 

Woven Faux Leather Weekend Bag - As I said before I am going on a beach vacation at the end of August and I have a couple of other getaways around that time. So I will be living out of a suitcase for a little while. In order for me to be able to live out of a bag, I like to really enjoy the bag. Right now I am using a Vera Bradley duffel, one of those that I think every girl owns, but it's just too flimsy. I want a sophisticated one like this leather bag from Violet Ray. 


3 comments:

  1. Great list! I really like the sandals and the boots. Can't wait for the next one! Atowle|https://formationvacations.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun goodies for August! Love the Steve Madden slides.
    Caitlin
    LemonadePressBlog.com

    ReplyDelete