Friday, August 3, 2018

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This past week I did a lot of thinking about the future and what path my life is headed in. This is the first time in my life that I don't know what is next, I've always had a plan. It does not feel as free as I thought it would. But other than that this week has been filled with rain and not a whole lot else.

Weekend Happenings: This weekend I am headed up to the lake and I am thrilled to just sit around and relax. It may rain on Saturday so if that happens I'm hoping to make it to the outlets to get some deals.

Favorite Things on the Internet:

  • Five Favorite Things - last week I wrote a post about five things that I am currently loving this summer, I am especially loving my Lilly Pulitzer swell water bottle which is a life saver for work. 
  • Southern Charm - I think I'm super late to this show but I just found it and I am completely obsessed with it. I am only on season two right now but I totally binge-watched the first season. Any other lovers of this show out there? 
  • Claire and the Crosby's - This singing father-daughter duo is the cutest video ever! And for how young the daughter is she is really good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment