Friday, August 10, 2018

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This was the last full week of my summer job which is such a bittersweet moment because I really had the best experience but also I'll have some free time to enjoy. This was also a big week because I went to get sushi for the first time!! Kyle and I went out Tuesday night with some friends for some sushi and it exceeded my expectations and I can not wait to go back!

Weekend Happenings: This is going to be an exciting weekend, tonight my family and I are headed up to the lake for sort of a family reunion. I have some cousins coming in from overseas whom we haven't seen in a while so we are all looking forward to some family time!

Favorite Things on the Internet:
  • Carrie Underwood is pregnant! Underwood is one of my all time favorite artists and I am so excited for her. She's been through a lot this past year so this is great to hear such positive news from her!
  • Momma Mia soundtrack I saw the Momma Mia movie the day after it came out and I have been obsessed with the whole soundtrack!
Recent Purchases:
  • Tassel back cover up - I found this cute beach cover up while browsing at Target and thought it was perfect for my upcoming beach vacation. I am a fan of anything with tassels. 
  • Wicker crossbody - I have been wanting a wicker crossbody bag all summer. I recently put this one in my August wishlist and I went to purchase it and it sold out that day. So I found this one on Amazon and I think I even like it better!
  • High waisted button front dress - I bought this dress from Romwe off of Amazon and I think it is so cute but I actually returned it because it didn't hit me in the right places. I added it in here because it's so cute I feel like someone else would look so cute in it!

1 comment:

  1. What?! Didn't know Carrie Underwood is pregnant, God bless her! ❤❤

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    New post: What To Style | Instagram

    ReplyDelete