Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Neutrogena's New Hydro Boost Line!

Today I worked with Neutrogena to bring you this post. I have always loved Neutrogena but I think I truly fell in love with the company when my dermatologist told me that I really shouldn't use any other products on my skin besides Neutrogena. Today I am talking about some products from their new line called hydro boost. This line could not have come at a better time because I feel as though my skin is dry and rough feeling. This new line is all about hydrating the skin and keeping it looking refreshed and beautiful.

Being in the sun and at the lake is my favorite part of summer but not my skins, that’s why the Hydro Boost water gel lotion SPF 50 is a life saver. This sunscreen is not greasy and has a water-light feel. I talk all the time on my blog about how sensitive my skin is and this sunscreen did not irritate my skin at all.
 The next product that I received was the Hydro Boost Water Gel, which quenches and keeps skin looking hydrated all day long. I really enjoyed using this product after cleansing my face with the Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleansing Lotion. The two products combined have now been incorporated perfectly into my nightly routine. A few days before using these products I had a patch of dry skin on my cheek which has completely gone away after using the Hydro Boost products.

I also received the Hydro Boost Plumping Mascara which hydrates the lashes and helps brittle lashes become healthier again. This summer I have been using a lot of water proof mascara which destroys my eyelashes. This mascara helps to heal the damage from the water proof mascara.
 The entire Hydro Boost line is award-winning and essential to your daily routine! The entire line helps to rejuvenate and hydrate your skin leaving it looking healthy and glowing. This may be Neutrogena's best line yet!

Thanks to Brandbacker and Neutrogena for making this post happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment