Friday, January 18, 2019

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This past week was the first week back to grad school for me. I only have classes Tuesdays and Thursdays and this one kinda funky class which is held for three weekends of the semester next month. So far so good but it means that I'm back to constantly worry if I missed an assignment or if I have to get working on one. It has also been a freezing week but thankfully I have this giant, amazing, fluffy coat (which is currently on sale) to help me get through it!

Weekend Update: This weekend we are finally going skiing, we are heading to Whiteface mountain. Funny story about Whiteface mountain, this mountain was the first really big mountain (we have a bunch of small ones that we live by) that Kyle had gone to. He was still renting his ski's and didn't have a pair of his own that were really customed to him. So we went all the way to the very top of the mountain and not even halfway down Kyle gets so stuck that ski patrol has to come and help us down off the mountain. We had to ride the ski lift back down the mountain. Its funny now,  it wasn't really at the time.

Current Finds:
  • Five Foot One Teacher: I love finding new people to follow and watch on YouTube and recently I found Brittney who is a high school English teacher and just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Although I'm not going to be a teacher (if you are you should definitely watch her) she is so inspiring and energetic. She's the type of person who makes you just feel good when you watch her videos.
  • Bed Head Wave Artist Deep Waver: Another YouTube video for ya but I had to share this! I received the Bed Head Wave Artist Waver for Christmas and at first, I had no idea what to do with it so I did a little digging on YouTube and found this video and fell in love with this waver! It is so quick and simple to use which is exactly what I need in the mornings.
Recently watched: So I don't really have anything currently on my wishlist this week but I have been watching a lot of great stuff lately so I figured I would share with you.
  • New Girl: I just binge-watched the entire series of New Girl and it did not disappoint. I'm actually super sad that this ended and now I need something new to watch. Any recommendations??
  • Crazy Rich Asians: I finally watched this movie and it was AMAZINGGG! If you haven't seen this movie you have to, it is so so so good!
  • Simple Favor: I watched this movie last night and it was pretty good, it was one of those movies that is a little different and kinda made you think about it when it was over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment