Wednesday, May 20, 2020

J.Crew... My love



By now I'm sure that you have heard the sad news that J.Crew has filed for bankruptcy. Although I am no expert in any sense of anything business-wise I am not giving up on my beloved J.Crew just yet. If you know me or have been following me you know that about 95% of my closet is from J.Crew Factory. They are currently not doing any affiliated links at the moment but it's what I wear and what I love so I'm going to keep sharing my favs!


J.Crew went wild with the lemon theme for their newest arrivals and I am not complaining about it, I pretty much love everything about their new line. As you can see above I already purchased this lobster sweatshirt which may be the cutest sweatshirt I now own. I also just bought this color block bathing suit which I'm super excited about now that the weather is finally warming up.







Sleeveless Tiered Dress (also available in petite)



 

4 comments:

  1. Such great picks! Love the tiered dress and the lemon shorts! So perfect for summer!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same feelings! J Crew is my all time favorite, so naturally, I'll keep sharing. I wish you didn't share those lemon items! That's my weakness! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love J Crew too! Those lemon shorts are so so cute!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    Blog: www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete