Monday, November 18, 2019

Thanksgiving Day Outfit!


I can't even believe that next week is turkey day, November is literally flying by. Thanksgiving is actually way later this year but it feels like it came up a lot quicker! Is everyone looking at the early released black Friday ads cause I am! I have already found a few great deals on some Christmas presents for the fam!


Outfit: Poncho: Loft | Dress: Amazon | Boots: Target






                                                  Outfit: Poncho: Loft | Dress: Amazon | Boots: Target

I love ponchos but I struggle with them because of how long they usually are, but with this one from The Loft it hits right above my knee. Hitting at knee length makes it perfect for pairing with this Amazon T-shirt dress. I have talked about this dress on the blog before in this post here and raved about how much I love it (still do). If you wanna read all about it then head over to that post. 

This outfit is what I plan to wear on Thanksgiving day and I am super excited to throw on some leggings and shirt underneath and wear it out shopping later that night. On Thanksgiving, we head over to my grandma's house and I love to look nice but also be comfortable and this poncho is perfect for that. The loft has them in so many different colors too I have linked some down below. 



2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love the plaid pattern and it's such a great lengths on you! It'll be perfect for Thanksgiving Day!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving day is a glorious and joyous time of year! I look forward to Thanksgiving Day for many weeks before the actual big day.
    Mysecretluxury.com

    ReplyDelete