Monday, November 4, 2019

Thanksgiving Outfit Inspo


The first Monday of November, Halloween is officially over and we are now in holiday mode! I am so ready for all the holiday content to start coming, I saw on someone's Instagram that they already had there Christmas tree up and although I'm not there yet I am here for it. I say this as I have Rascal Flats Christmas music playing in the background.



Thanksgiving will literally be here before we know it so today I am showing off a really versatile outfit that would be so cute for turkey day. I wore this outfit to a fundraiser bar crawl the other day but it could also work for a work outfit or a holiday outfit! 



This top is actually so long it goes down to my knees but I love it tucked in. This is one of my favorite target finds of the year. I was searching desperately for something to wear that night when I saw this grabbed it and bought it. I didn't even try it on or realized how long it actually was, once I tucked it in I fell in love with it. 


Outfit: Top: Target | Pants: DL1961 | Belt: Target | Shoes: Target 

These pictures were taken over the weekend, my best friend, her fiance and I went all around taking engagement photos. This is their cute pup who was such a champ getting his photo taken, I was so impressed, he is such a good boy. I am so happy for my two best friends and the pictures were so beautiful. 

I have linked below some more items which I think are perfect to wear for Thanksgiving:



2 comments:

  1. This is such a chic monochromatic outfit! Love your belt!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @dujovicandjela, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    https://bekleveer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete