Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Errand Running Outfit

December is finally here which means that I am completely in gift shopping mode. This outfit is my Sunday uniform because it is perfect for running errands and getting stuff done around the house because it is so comfortable. 

Outfit: Cozy Turtleneck: J.Crew Factory | Leggings: 90 Degrees | Sneakers: Target  | Hat: J.Crew | Vest: Gap


Outfit: Cozy Turtleneck: J.Crew Factory | Leggings: 90 Degrees | Sneakers: Target  | Hat: J.Crew | Vest: Gap

This cozy turtleneck from J.Crew Factory is a must in your closet, the style reminds me a lot of a Dudley Stephens but this one is only 30$. I love this sweater because it can be worn like I am wearing it above but also with jeans or pants to work. When I first saw it the material looks scratchy and then I felt it and immediately knew it was coming home with me. It is so soft and you need it!

I hope everyone is finding all the gifts on their lists this year!

3 comments:

  1. This is totally my kind of Christmas shopping outfit! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pompom hat!! I can't live without one nowadays!! I actually don't have one in white!

    Cate ღ 35mm in Style - 2019 Advent Calendars Giveaway

    ReplyDelete