Sunday, January 25, 2015

Happy New year 2015!


So with the new year officially here I guess I should work on some new years resolutions. Every year I make some resolutions and never stick to them. Which seems to be the case with most everyone who makes them, but this year I want to try hard at these one. I feel as though they will make me a happier person.
  1. Stay more positive 
    I am very easily discouraged or set in a bad mood, so this year I want to try to stay positive and look for the good in all situations. This isn’t something I’m usually good at for the most part I let things get to me really easy and sometimes get in to a bad mood because of the things I let get to me.
  2. Stay healthyOkay so to be totally honest here because this is my blog and it is about who I am. My skin is awful, my acne has resurfaced after being controlled for about 3-4 months and I can not get it back controlled. Nothing is working and it is driving me crazy, which isn’t helping cause that is probably making it worse. So this year I am going to keep my skin healthy by washing it every night and morning. To be honest I always get lazy about washing my face, yes yes I know washing your face is the best thing you can do for your face. But sometimes your girl gets tired… and I hate to say it but yes lazy. I also really need to drink more water. I love a tall glass filled with ice and coke but that can start to be really unhealthy so a tall glass filled with ice it is.
  3. work hardThe last one this year is to work hard. Not just at work but with everything I do. This year I want to work hard and feel accomplished at the end of the year, to look back and say that was a good year but I worked hard for it. This year I want to work hard first at work, in both of my jobs and give them my all. My teaching job especially mainly because I can put my touch and use my creativity with that job more than my other one. Second I want to work hard on school. School is so important to me and I really need to work extra hard this next semester in order to get in to the school of my dreams.
Cheers to 2015 being the best year yet!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment