Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Favorites


I can't believe the first month of 2015 is over. This year feels like it is flying by already, this month I've been loving a few things to keep me warm and stylish through the brisk winter season.
1. Infinity scarfs are my favorite thing to wear around campus with my big coat and then keep on even in class when I take my coat off. I love the infinity scarf to dress up the most casual outfit.
2.I have been obsessed with hot coco pods for my keurig they're the perfect treat to warm yourself up after being in the cold all day. This hot coco comes out so rich and creamy it is delicious!
3.Warm colored lipsticks looks good with every winter outfit I have been loving macs diva lipstick to warm up a makeup look for day or evening. 
4.Oh my god even though this is number 4 it is my number one favorite of the month. This was my favorite of the month, I have never used  maybelline pure BB cream before and I don't know why I waited this long. I really recommend this product. Its half the price of foundation and one of the healthier options.
5. Maroon pants have been my favorite thing this season to dress things up for work or a night out. I personally love to pair maroon pants with a cute black shirt and my brown booties and have the perfect outfit for anything.
6.Love love love this Essie nail polish merino cool. The perfect brown with a tint of purple for the season. 
what have you been loving this month?!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment