Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My everyday makeup look!




BB Cream- I wrote about this in my monthly favorites but I lovee it and use it daily. It clears acne, conceals imperfections, minimizes look of pores, reduces appearance of redness, adjusts to skin tone, hydrates and smooths, enhances and clarifies skin, is oil free and feels lightweight.
Cover girl professional loose powder - This is a loose weight powder that can tend to go everywhere when you use it but it works well and looks really even. Its also easier to apply in my opinion. 
Eyebrow cream/powder - I love this eyebrow kit I can't go a day without using this. Its the brand elf and for only being 3 dollars you cannot beat it.
Highlight powder - This is a bronzer highlighter duo is from the Sharon Osbourne collection from mac. I originally bought this for the bronzer and ended up not using the bronzer and falling in love with the highlighter. (Mac currently does not sell this product anymore but you can find it on eBay.)
Highlighter cream- I received this in one of my ipsy boxes and I love it I use this under my powder and it gives it an extra shine. This is the color champagne by the company doll 10
Eyelid primer- I refuse to spend a ton of money on this when the elf primer works just as good and is only 1 to 2 dollars. 
Eyeshadow pallet - I did a whole blog post about this pallet which you can read here, but the three colors i use the most are kid, satin taupe, and noble spirt.
eyeliner pencil- I use this elf pencil on my top lid. I don't really like it for my waterline, but it is perfect for my top lid.
cream l'oreal eyeliner - I use cream eyeliner for my waterline it stays on all day. And a bonus is it comes with a brush which is actually one of my favorites.
Lights, camera, Lashes- This mascara is a sample size from ipsy but I love it because I put this one on first. This is a thicker mascara so I use this to spread out my lashes and coat them with mascara.
Urban decay perversion- This is also a sample from ipsy, I like the samples because I love these two mascaras together while the other mascara is thinner this one goes on thicker so I use this second to thicken them up.
Most of these items can be found at target except for a couple. 
I hope you all enjoyed and found some products you may want to use in the future!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment