Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My Go-To Outift






Hollister: Must-have easy t-shirt / Target: White Jeans / Target: Sandals /
Longchamp: Le Pliage / Dogearred: necklace

With the school semester coming to an end, that means that summer is almost here, but it also means that presentations and finals are quickly approaching. A lot of teachers also grade how you present yourself during your presentation, so I like to look presentable, but comfortable at the same time, and this outfit is perfect for that.

This is my go-to outfit for any spring day, it's so casual and light it is my favorite outfit of the season. This shirt makes the outfit, this is the must-have easy t-shirt from Hollister. It is so light and flowy, I have three of them one in black and one with elephants on it, I know I am going to live in them on these warm days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment