Friday, December 23, 2016

Friday Finds (Christmas Edition)



This video of the police giving gifts instead of tickets: I love this video, I actually saw this video a few years ago and it always puts me in a good mood. I love to see the looks on the faces of the people when they receive the gifts. Everyone looks so shocked and so happy I love it! 

These target Christmas PJ's: Every year my mom, my sister, and I get matching Christmas pajamas and these are the ones we picked this year. I think so far these are my favorites. You can see my blog post on these pajamas here

This article about surprising facts about White Christmas the movie: White Christmas is one of my favorite movies. I love all the singing and dancing, and the costumes that the girls wear are absolutely amazing!  Did you know that Geroge Clooney's aunt is in the movie, her name is Rosemary Clooney and she plays Betty's Haynes. This article says that the two did not get along very well. There's a lot of interesting facts in this article, it's definitely worth a read if you are a White Christmas fan.

Mini Hallmark Christmas Ornaments: I love Hallmark ornaments and I especially love the minature ones I think they are so cute! I have an entire tree dedicated to just the miniature ones. You can see my favorites from this year here.


















No comments:

Post a Comment