Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Off the Shoulder With lalexandradesigns

It is finally starting to feel like spring around here and I could not be happier about it. This week I've been preparing for Easter and embracing this beautiful weather. It got up to 80 degrees here today, but it was kind of a tease because it's going to drop tomorrow. But we will embrace it for as long as we can. This outfit would be such a cute more casual easter outfit or just out for brunch with the girls.







Top: Express | Jeans: similar and similar | Bag: Kate Spade | Shoes: Similar | Necklace: Dogeared | Bracelets: Turquoise bar bracelet and mint wrap bracelet
I am loving this top, I actually bought this to wear to the Garth Brooks concert (which was amazing by the way) I love the design along the bottom of the sleeves, it really adds a unique look to the shirt. I originally wore a choker with this to give it more of a grunge look for the concert and it was so cute. I was freezing on the walk that night but it was so worth it. 

I am really into dainty jewelry, such as my very petite pearl necklace and right now I am loving these bracelets from LAlexandraDesigns. I am wearing the turquoise bar bracelet and the mint wrap bracelet and I am obsessed with them. I love the turquoise color with the gold it is so cute and classic. The Etsy shop LAlexandradesigns has so many cute jewelry pieces and home decor I am so in love with all of it. These turquoise bracelets will go with so many outfits and are just perfect for the spring and summer seasons. 


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely off the shoulder top. It's perfect for summer
    -Kate
    http://www.katekoutures.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A white off shoulder top is so dainty for spring. I love that it has some lace details in it too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete