Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Fives


1. The past couple of weeks have been super busy for me due to school, work, and trying to put on a six-grade play. Tonight we have our final show of thoroughly modern Millie Jr. which is a bittersweet moment for me because we worked so hard to get here and then all of a sudden it's just over. The other day my mom said that it is like Christmas, you plan and plan for this and then the day comes and it is all over so fast. I am so proud of my mom for all the hard work that she has put into the play, last night was an amazing show and tonight will be just as good! (The picture above is of the set that my dad built and me, my mom and dad painted.

2. I can not wait for nicer weather, last week New York got hit with a huge snowstorm and the snow is just starting to melt this week and then it started to snow this morning. The snow is really affecting my blog because I haven't been able to take any outfit photos. I have so many cute spring outfits that I want to show off but I can't because it would look weird to have a spring outfit on and 3 feet of snow behind me lol. I'm really over the snow and ready for spring.

3. Gilmore girls: I know that everyone was going crazy about a year in the life special that came out a couple months ago. I used to watch Gilmore girls every once in awhile so I figured I would watch the special but after the first one, I realized I knew nothing about Gilmore girls so I decided to watch the entire season. This was the best decision I have ever made, I am now obsessed with the show, I get excited to go home at night to lay in bed and watch a couple episodes.

4. This article on the new member of "Sesame Street". Her name is Julia and she has autism. I love love love this and think this is an amazing thing. I haven't seen this episode and I'm not even sure if it is out yet, but I do hope that they can portray her in a way that is educational and relatable for kids who have autism.

5. My blog is officially www.petiteinherpearls.com, this week I bought the domain for my blog and I couldn't be more excited about it. Thank you for all the love and support on my blog I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment