Monday, March 27, 2017

No Back No Problem






Old Navy: sweater sold out (similar and similar) | Hollister: Jeans | Target: Slip on sneakers | Tjmaxx: Lace bralette (Similar) | Charming Charlies: Stardust and tassel pendant necklace | Kate Spade: Glasses

 The weather finally cleared up enough to take some outfit photos thankfully. And now that the play my mom and I have been working on is over I have more free time to work on getting good content out there and for doing things I want to do. This past weekend I went to see the new beauty and the beast movie and it was amazing. I had heard really great things about it so I was super excited to go see it.

This outfit is a perfect for those casual colder spring days. I have talked about these slip-on sneakers a ton on my blog. If you read my makeup/fashion dupes post then you know these are the perfect dupe for the steve madden slip on sneakers. I live in these, they do run a little big so if you get them I would size down. And I am super excited about this necklace, it reminds me of the very similar Kendra Scott pendant and tassel necklace. Except for the Charming Charlies one is only 13$ and it is a bit smaller but I like that because it isn't too much necklace.


Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment