Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette Review







The Too Faced palettes are nothing short of amazing, and this one smells like chocolate so it can't get much better than that. There are three different palettes from Too Faced that smell like chocolate, I reviewed one of them in my Valentines day makeup look post. There is also a regular Chocolate bar one and a bunch of little palettes like the white chocolate palette and the chocolate chip palette.

I'm really into matte and sparkle browns and this is full of them. My favorites out of this palette are mousse, rum raisin, and cocoa chili. I love mousse for the upper highlight color, rum raisin for my lid, and then cocoa chili in the crease. Those are my perfect go-to shades for an easy everyday makeup look. I haven't really played around with this palette but I want to because blueberry swirl and pink sugar look so intriguing.

Too Faced has so many good palettes and I really think that the peanut butter and honey palette is going to be my next purchase. I also have the first chocolate bar palette and plan to do a review and look on that one soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment