Friday, April 7, 2017

Current Cravings

Happy Friday everyone, I don't have much planned for this weekend which is good so I can get some work done and have some time to relax. I've been online shopping a ton recently (more than usual) and I wanted to share some of my recent finds:
How cute is this Draper James bunny dress! I just die (Mallory Ervin voice) when I saw this. This is the ultimate Easter that would be so flattering on anyone. And it even comes in the cutest skirt of all time. Draper James is the place to go for cute easter apparel.


I have super sensitive eyes so I am always on the hunt for a good but cute pair of sunglasses. There are so many to choose from and I am loving these from Jcrew at the moment. I also love the look of aviator sunglasses but not how they look on me, but I love the tortoise shell design on these sam sunglasses.


These wedges from charming Charlie's are the perfect dupe for the Jeffery Campbell Rayos perforated wedge sandal. They are less than half the price of the Jeffery Campbell ones. These are definitely on my wishlist.

I love this too faced peanut butter and honey palette, these too faced palettes are wonderfully delicious smelling. I love the ones that smell like food, such as the chocolate ones and the peach one. This one is one of the smaller palettes but the colors are amazing that it is worth it. I love the shade Bee's knees and going nuts.


I am obsessed with the Carrie Underwood line at Calia all of the clothes are so cute. I am a true believer in if you feel good then you will do good. This may be for a job or working out. For me, if I have a cute workout outfit on then I get excited about the workout and I find myself working harder. I think that workout clothes are also a really great reward for yourself after you have worked for a certain period of time or lost a certain amount of weight. This sports bra is so cute and would look so cute underneath a t-shirt with the straps showing out the front.

I've had my eye on these earrings for such a long time. They are so popular this year and I can see why because they are so cute! I love these light pink ones and they will go with so many different
outfits. 



Evelyn Henson is just plain amazing, her work needs no other explanation because it speaks for itself. And her new notebooks are gorgeous. I've been wanting a new book to plan out my posts in and this one would be perfect.



This dress is amazing I love the light baby blue color, it is so fresh for the spring season. I love the ruffled off the shoulder look it is so cute. This would also be a cute Easter dress and more practical because it could be worn during the spring and the summer as well. This would also make such a cute cover up for the beach.




1 comment:

  1. Love these picks, especially the tassel earrings! I want one in every color.

    Erin // Plaid & Pearls 

    ReplyDelete