Monday, April 10, 2017

Easter Dress

Easter may be my favorite holiday after Christmas of course, I love all the pastel colors and the chocolate bunnies. I cannot believe that Easter is this weekend! My family and I are going out to brunch and then will head up to my grandparent's house for an easter dinner. I love holiday traditions and one that I really love is dressing up in pastel color dresses and eating good food. 
I found this dress at Francesca's and I fell in love, I always get a little nervous going into Francesca's because their clothing runs kinda big and can have an awkward fit on my body type. But I can find pieces like this dress that are amazing. How cute is this dress? I just love the tassels along the bottom and the detail design of this dress.









These earrings are another amazing find from Francesca's, I love these statement earrings they remind me of ones that would come from bauble bar and they are so cute. I really want to get back into statement earrings they really dress up an outfit.

Before I bought this dress I was searching online for the perfect Easter dress and found some really cute ones from Nordstrom and Asos. Really anything bright and has a spring essences about it is perfect for Easter to me. I can't wait to drink mimosas at brunch and have good quality family time.


More Easter dresses:


2 comments: