Monday, June 26, 2017

Casual Army Green Shorts Outfit

Outfit: Jcrew: Boardwalk pull-on shorts | Target: t-shirt | Sugarfix: earrings | Jack Rogers: Georgica Sandals | Dogeared: pearl of love necklace







The boardwalk pull-on shorts from JCrew are my go-to shorts for the summer. They are so easily dressed up and dressed down, which makes them perfect for any occasion. I actually wore this outfit to the Adirondack wine and food festival which was a lot of walking around and I was so comfortable the whole day.

This past weekend was my 22nd birthday weekend, which was so amazing. Friday was my actual birthday and my mom and I got massages in the morning and then we had a big family dinner at the most amazing Italian restaurant in my favorite little town in the Adirondacks. Then on Saturday, we spent the day at the Adirondack wine and food festival and it was so fun and so delicious. Overall it was an amazing birthday and weekend spent with family and friends.

I am so excited because I FINALLY own a pair of Jack Rogers, my sweet Kyle gave these to me as a birthday present and I couldn't be happier. These are the Georgica sandal in the color pewter. I'm trying really hard to stretch them out and I think I'm finally getting there. Big thanks to www.topknotsandsweatpants.com for the tip of soaking them in water while wearing them, I am going to try that out soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment