Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Currently Craving (with Red Chiffon Dress)

There are so many items that I've been loving lately like these red chiffon dresses and these light blue bodycon dresses from rosegal. During the summer months, I live in dresses because they are so easy and cool for the hot summer days. I am always looking for the best deals for cute dresses because they can get super expensive and if you live in them then you need a lot of them.

I love this dress from rosegal that is from the red chiffon dresses. The color blocking and the combination of colors are so gorgeous in this dress. This seems so light and perfect for the summer.

I am currently loving the off the shoulder look and now I am loving the straps added to this one which gives the top a different look and I am loving it. I love this top also for the color, I find myself many times gravitating towards neutral colors and blues and whites.

Saying gingham is in this year is an understatement. Gingham is everywhere you look and I am so loving it. This off the shoulder dress in this gingham pattern is at the top of my wishlist. I am loving the look of the scrunched sleeves and is perfect for the fourth of July.

This dress is perfect for any upcoming summer weddings or parties. I love the color of this dress and looks very similar to some of the high-end brand dresses that are out there right now, but this one is for less than half the price.

How cute are these earrings!! I am so into tassels right now and I am obsessed with these they are so cute!! The color of these is so vibrant.


1 comment: