Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Dupes of All Kinds

I think that one of the best feelings in the world is finding the perfect dupe for an expensive item that you really want. I have found that Target has some of the best dupes for shoes, like these ones that look like Jack Rogers or these that are the perfect dupe for the Valentino 'Rockstud' sandals. I have a pair of the Target sandals, you can see them from Monday's post here. They are really comfortable and super affordable. I am also loving these earrings from Charming Charlies that look identical to the Crispin drops from Baublebar.  There are so many dupes out there for different items but these are just a few of my favorites. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that $11 off the shoulder top! I am dying! Too cute!

    xoxo, Shannon | www.prepavenue.com

    ReplyDelete