Monday, June 19, 2017

Off The Shoulder Dress at The Lake

 Outfit: Dress: Target | Shoes: Target | Hat: Target | Sunglasses: (similar), (really cheap version) | Necklace: Dogearred | Earrings: Sugarfix by baublebar (target)









This entire outfit is almost all from Target, I must say they are killing the game this year with their summer line. I ran in the other day for a fathers day bag and came out with this bathing suit AND this one. I mean Target gets me every time I go in but they're making it harder to resist going on a shopping spree these days. 

Am I the last person to find out that baublebar did a collab called sugarfix for target?!?! I am OBSESSED with all of the earrings and statement necklaces that they have there. These caught my eye right away and I knew I had to pick them up before they were gone.

Yesterday we spent the day on the boat for fathers day which was so nice and relaxing. We were a little nervous that the Thunder was going to start but thankfully it stayed away long enough for us to have a full day of fishing and searching for the eagle's nest.

P.S This dress wrinkles super easy.




A little shout out to my dad, who I'm pretty sure I could not survive life without him. Thanks, dad for taking my endless amount of phone calls asking stupid questions, for fixing something as soon as it needs to be done, and for just being there when I need ya. You are the hardest worker I know and the most caring and giving person I know. Thanks for everything, my dad, my co-captain, my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment