Friday, June 16, 2017

Five Favorite Things Currently

 Shorts: JCrew | Top: Tee | Sandals: Similar | Bag: similar necklace: similar
I know that this outfit is going to be my go-to summer outfit this year. It is so cute and casual and the boardwalk shorts from JCrew are so comfortable and so cute.
My Lilly wine glasses are my favorite to drink out of in the summer time (and any other time).
My aloe plant. I love this aloe plant so much and it is getting so big that I may have to repot it. 
I am obsessed with this new song called sway by Danielle Bradberry.

Tassel earrings, I posted these on Wednesday with my blue ruffled top. These earrings really made the whole outfit tie together. 

1 comment:

  1. The glass and earrings are so pretty!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete