Monday, October 16, 2017

Navy Everything

This is the definition of the perfect chunky fall sweater and it is Navy which makes it even better. I know some people don't like navy tops with dark jeans but I am a true lover of the two colors together.





Outfit: Cold shoulder sweater: Rosegal (similar) | Jeans: Nordstrom (similar) | booties: old (similar) Necklace: Charming Charlies | Earrings: Kendra Scott 
 I have a severe obsession with navy clothing, my entire closet is almost filled with navy clothing items. I recently saw this blog post about a closet tag where you go through your closet and show things like your favorite items and what you can't let go of. I think I'm going to do it this winter! 

Okay tangent over, back to this navy outfit, I am really into the cold shoulder trend right now I think it is such a good look for anyone and in like so many styles. This rosegal sweater is unfortunately sold out but there are others like this! 

I am also loving these Kendra Scott earrings, they're on the smaller size which I like because they aren't over the top but are still petite and beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment