Monday, January 8, 2018

My Favorite Items for Winter

So I originally had an outfit post planned out for today but it has not reached above 1 degree here in lovely Upstate New York. And since I didn't feel like freezing my buttock off to take photos of me where I wasn't bundled in a big jacket, hat, and gloves, I figured I would share some of my favorite items that I use during the winter months.




I received these bow gloves for Christmas from Kyle and they are so thick and warm, I love them, the only thing is that they are white with tan bows and white gloves get dirty so quickly. But the good news is they also come in grey with black bows. I'm also loving the knit hats with the puffs on the top, I'm not sure if I'm a hat person but I'm gonna rock it anyways.

I also linked a few beauty items that help me get through the winter months. One item that I don't think I could survive the winter without is chapstick. Especially Burt's Bee's chapstick which almost feels like it stings but I think works the best. My lips get so dry and it can get so painful, I literally have a chapstick in a pocket of every jacket and purse that I own.

My skin always gets so dry due to the cold weather but also because of the medication I'm on from my dermatologist. So it is really important for me to use a moisturizer, my dermatologist himself told me to use Neutrogena because it is so good for your skin. I really like this oil-free one because it does not irritate your skin at all.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm going to state the obvious and say I love the bow gloves!! (I'm absolutely obsessed with bow gloves right now haha)

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete