Friday, September 14, 2018

What I Bought From the Lilly Sale | Weekly Review | Weekend Update


What I Bought From the Lilly Sale: I bought the Shay dress in the print multi so sophisticated from the sale. I wanted a more casual dress that could be worn on multiple occasions and I think this one is perfect for that. The sale is so exciting I can't wait for the next one. 

Weekly Review: This past week was one of my best friends 21st birthdays. Where we live there is a deal at three local bars that is called the trifecta where you can get three huge drinks at three different bars. One of the drinks is a giant teacup which is the one she wanted to do. It was pretty funny to drink out of a teacup the size of a salad bowl! 
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIT 🎉

Weekend Update: This weekend seems like it is going to be pretty low key, I may meet up with some friends. Other than that not a whole lot going on but I'm looking forward to it being that way. 

❤️WARNING BACHELOR IN PARADISE SPOILERS AHEAD❤️

Bachelor in Paradise: I thought that this season was super interesting, I really loved the couples that were formed and was super sad to see most of them not make it. First, with Tia and Colton breaking up, at first I was really mad and upset at Colton but the more I thought about the way Tia reacted by saying he gave it a try and it didn't work and pretty much it's okay. After hearing how she reacted I was more accepting of what he did and now I'm really excited for his season of the bachelor. 

My favorite couple of paradise was Jenna and Jordan, first, can we talk about how stunning Jenna is?!?! And I think Jordan loved her from the beginning, their relationship was put through a lot but he always stuck by her side which I think shows the type of man that he is. Their engagement was so beautiful it made me tear up a little. I don't think anyone predicted that this couple would be the one to get engaged but I'm so happy for them.

Annalise... Annalise... she was very eager to fall in love the moment that she laid eyes on any guy. I felt as though minutes after her first date with Camile she was like I wanna have his babies, I would marry him right now, I can see us together forever. I know that's what paradise is about but slow down just a little bit. I do think that Camile said the perfect thing instead of getting engaged because they didn't have the same amount of time as everyone else. Although she was a little eager, what he did to her at the tell-all was disgusting. He should not have done that on national television, I feel sorry for her. 

Kevin and Astrid really made me sad. If he wasn't ready for a new relationship then he should not have come to paradise. I think what he did to Astrid is mean and disgusting, there was no way she could have made it more clear to him that she was all in. The bachelor tell-all pretty much validated that him leaving was due to his baggage which I still don't think it is fair to Astrid but I do hope that they work it all out. 

Chris and Krystal were a couple that I was always so unsure about and I think that's because they always seemed so unsure about each other. I thought that the dress she wore for the engagement was very casual compared to what the other girls wear at this moment. I do think that their engagement was beautiful 

Grocery store Joe and Kendall had a rocky time at bachelor in paradise and I think it is mostly due to Kendall's actions. Her thing with Leo did not help their relationship and I don't think she treated him very fairly in not seeing how much he loved her. I think that they almost had to break apart for her to realize that he was what she wanted. But they looked like they were in a good place at the tell-all and I'm happy for them cause I do love them as a couple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment