Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Flower Power in the Fall







JCrew: Flower Vest | JCrew: Teddie Sweater | Gap: Jeans | Target: Flats | Vince Commuto: Luck Tote

I have a serious thing for J.Crew vests in the fall months and this may or may not be one of the many J.Crew vests that you see even within this month. I picked this one up the other week and I fell in love with it because it can go with so many different outfit combinations as well as different seasons. I knew I had to get this one when the manager told me they had it in the store for less than 24 hours and this was the last one they had (or at least that's how I justified myself to buy it).

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday so today I will be spending my day baking and decorating a cake! It's a surprise what type of cake it is for her but maybe on Friday, I will share what it was! Monday's post was all about what we did this past weekend for moms birthday, check it out here.

This Vince Camuto luck tote was part of the 2018 fall fabfitfun box. This bag retails for $128 and the fabfitfun box is only $50. This is why I love the fabfitfun box, the items are such a good quality and the retail value of the box is so high that it makes it so worth the price of the actual box.



2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet to be baking a cake for your mama! She will love that, for sure. Target has such great flats! I'm always so surprised. Darling on you! xo

    Allison | www.peplumsandpie.com

    ReplyDelete