Monday, October 29, 2018

My Favorite Jacket







J.Crew Factory: Water Resistant Rainjacket | Gap: Jeans | Target: Flats | J.Crew Factory: Teddie Sweater
To be honest I was freezing while taking these photos and the wind would not let up but that's the fall for ya. Anyways this jacket from J.Crew seems to be a reoccurrence here on the blog but I really do love it. So because I am so short the sleeves on this jacket were a little too long so I took the end of the sleeve and rolled it into the perfect length and they have not moved. A heavy sweater fits comfortably under this jacket making it perfect for the colder fall days.

This jacket is a little on the pricey side but well worth it for how much use I have gotten out of it. This jacket is regularly 98$ but right now J.Crew has a deal going on if you spend 100$ then you get 30% off of your order which makes the price really worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment