Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I can't believe I am saying this but I actually didn't dress up this year! I think Halloween being on a Wednesday and not really knowing when to celebrate just got the best of me and it all passed before I could even think up a costume. This Mary Poppins costume is the most simple costume to put together but it is so cute and the perfect last-minute costume. Here are a couple more of my favorite last-minute costumes that I love from Pinterest:

There is no better place on the internet than Pinterest to find any type of costume. Every year the first place I go to for costume ideas is Pinterest and I usually find exactly what I am looking for. 

Favorite Things on the Internet (Halloween):
  • Ellen Shows Off Her Favorite Halloween Costumes for Kids - The Halloween costumes that Ellen showed off on her show this year were absolutely hysterical! Between the Nicki Minaj one and Fortnite they are so funny and if you have not seen this you need to. 
  • The Haunting of the Hill House - This Netflix original show is being talked about as if it is the most terrifying show ever made. I think I read somewhere that it was so scary it made someone pass out. This really annoyed me because I do not like scary movies but I do love a good storyline. So I finally built up the courage to watch it and I am so happy I did because it is an amazing story, yes there are some parts that are a little terrifying but it is so good and I highly recommend it. 
Happy Halloween, be safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment